FT Only 5 places left!
This Module covers introduces the basic concepts and practical skills in website design by providing a detailed understanding of mark-up languages, style sheets, design techniques and testing using HTML and CSS Languages.
Upon completion of this module (equivalent to 7.5 ECTS credits), you will receive a certificate from NCC Education in the UK. Following this course, you are also able to complete your diploma in Computing (MQF Level 5). The whole diploma consists of 8 modules these are:
Skills for Computing, Computer Systems, Computer networks, Designing & Developing Websites, Software Development Techniques, Designing & Developing Object-oriented Computer Programs, Databases and Office solutions Development.
- The entry requirement for the diploma is at least 4 O’ Levels including Mathematics, English, and any other four subjects, and an A Level or intermediate.
- Mature students over the age of 21, are considered on an individual basis and do not necessarily have to meet the above requirements.
- Introduction to the Module
- Introduction to (X)HTML
- Introduction to Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Integrating Media
- HTML Tables
- HTML Forms
- Page Layout with CSS
- Introduction to Web Design
- Navigation and Interface Design
- Evaluation and Testing
- Design a website to address loosely-defined requirements
- Use web development tools to build (X)HTML- and CSS- based websites to address well-defined specifications
- Understand the technology and tools needed to use multimedia in the context of a website
- Develop test strategies and apply these to a website
- Understand the need for Web standards
- Understand the concepts associated with using the Internet and the World Wide Web for business