This module examines the role and value of marketing in today’s increasingly competitive and dynamic environment. You will practice marketing principles in order to analyse, plan and implement policies to achieve marketing and corporate objectives.
Upon completion of this module, you will receive a certificate from NCC Education in the UK. You are also able to complete your diploma in business MQF Level 5. The whole diploma consists of 8 modules these are:
Essentials of Management, Fundamentals of Economics, Communication for Business, Understanding Business Organisations, Business Mathematics, Introduction to Finance, e-Business, Principles of Marketing.
Delivery MethodFace to Face Lectures
- Holders of 4 O Levels Maths and English (Compulsory) and/or an ‘A’ level or an appropriate School Leaver’s
- Mature students, do not have to meet the necessary entry requirements and may be accepted upon their own merits.
For candidates whose first language is not English:
- IELTS 5.5 or
- GCE ‘O’ Level English C6
- What is Marketing?
- Business and Marketing Operations
- The Marketing Environment
- The Marketing Mixes
- The Product
- The Service
- Promotion and Marketing Communication
- Marketing Communications theories and Models
- Consumer and Business Buyer behaviour
- The Sales Process
- Personal Selling Techniques
- Self- Marketing
- Understand key terms and concepts in marketing
- Understand and apply the concepts associated with marketing mix
- Understand the marketing products and services
- Understand and apply marketing communication
- Understand the relationship between sales and marketing
Diploma in Business Year 1