At STC we reward students with an enquiring mind and a positive attitude towards learning. We are offering scholarships to students with outstanding performance in the fields of Business and Computing. Fund your studies today.
Terms and conditions apply page should contain the following information:
- Only 1 application per student allowed
- Scholarship will be given to the student who obtains the highest number of points earned between academic potential and aptitude as per the following structure:
- Academic Potential – Students to receive 5 points for each O level (grade 5 or better), 10 points for each I level (grade C or better) and 15 points for each A level (grade C or better). Equivalent qualifications will be taken into consideration.
- Students are to undergo an interview at STC’s premises to assess aptitude. A maximum of 50 points is available for this area.
- STC Higher Education will shortlist candidates who obtain the highest score in terms of academic potential and call for an interview.
- All students under the age of 18 need to have their parent or guardian sign a confirmation of acceptance to apply for the scholarship.
- STC Higher Education reserves the right to disqualify any application received that does not comply with the entry requirements of the NCC Diploma.
- Deadline is 31st August 2020.
At STC Higher Education we understand that quality education costs money and that is why we spend time giving information and guiding students and organisations about the various scholarship schemes which they can benefit from.
Through scholarship schemes one can receive partial reimbursement of the course fee.