This course covers introduces the basic concepts and practical skills in website design by providing a detailed understanding of mark-up languages, style sheets, design techniques and testing using HTML and CSS Languages.
Age from 14-17 years old
- Design a website to address loosely-defined requirements
- Use web development tools to build (X)HTML- and CSS- based websites to address well-defined specifications
- Understand the technology and tools needed to use multimedia in the context of a website
- Develop test strategies and apply these to a website
- Understand the need for Web standards
- Understand the concepts associated with using the Internet and the World Wide Web for business