NCC Education International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies is a one-year, pre-university qualification (60 ECTS credits). This qualification is ideal for school leavers who wish to further their studies in higher education. It is equivalent to a Diploma (MQF Level 4) and guarantees students with direct entry into the degree pathway at STC Higher Education. Students here will gain skills in English, Mathematics, Business and Computing subjects together with Study and Communication techniques.
This Foundation Diploma is:
- A valuable university preparation qualification which allows candidates to demonstrate their English language skills (both general and academic) together with key transferable study skills, cultural knowledge, and mathematical understanding, as well as an understanding of the essential concepts of business and economics (Business electives) or computer programming (Computing electives).
- Regulated by Ofqual under the Regulated Qualifications Framework and is quality-assured and well-established in the UK and worldwide.
- Recognised and valued by many universities, both in the UK and in other countries.
- A direct entry to NCC Education Diploma in Business or Computing which leads to one of our degree pathways with the University of Wolverhampton.
- A pathway to greater employment opportunities.